Display the history for routed jobs
condor_router_history [–show_records] [–show_iwd] [–age days] [–days days] [–start “YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM”]
condor_router_history summarizes statistics for routed jobs over the previous 24 hours. With no command line options, statistics for run time, number of jobs completed, and number of jobs aborted are listed per route (site).
- Display usage information and exit.
- Displays individual records in addition to the summary.
- Include working directory in displayed records.
- -age days
- Set the ending time of the summary to be days days ago.
- -days days
- Set the number of days to summarize.
- -start “YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM”
- Set the start time of the summary.
condor_router_history will exit with a status of 0 (zero) upon success, and non-zero otherwise.