Display information about routed jobs in the queue
condor_router_q [-S ] [-R ] [-I ] [-H ] [-route name] [-idle ] [-held ] [-constraint X] [condor_q options ]
condor_router_q displays information about jobs managed by the condor_job_router that are in the HTCondor job queue. The functionality of this tool is that of condor_q, with additional options specialized for routed jobs. Therefore, any of the options for condor_q may also be used with condor_router_q.
- Summarize the state of the jobs on each route.
- Summarize the running jobs on each route.
- Summarize the idle jobs on each route.
- Summarize the held jobs on each route.
- -route name
- Display only the jobs on the route identified by name.
- Display only the idle jobs.
- Display only the held jobs.
- -constraint X
- Display only the jobs matching constraint X.
condor_router_q will exit with a status of 0 (zero) upon success, and non-zero otherwise.