Manage and configure the clusters to be accessed.
bosco_cluster [-h || –help]
bosco_cluster [-l || –list] [-a || –add <host> [schedd]] [-r || –remove <host>] [-s || –status <host>] [-t || –test <host>]
bosco_cluster is part of the Bosco system for accessing high throughput computing resources from a local desktop. For detailed information, please see the Bosco web site: https://osg-bosco.github.io/docs/
bosco_cluster enables management and configuration of the computing resources the Bosco tools access; these are called clusters.
A <host> is of the form
- Print usage information and exit.
- List all installed clusters.
- -remove <host>
- Remove an already installed cluster, where the cluster is identified by <host>.
- -add <host> [scheduler]
- Install and add a cluster defined by <host>. The optional scheduler specifies the scheduler on the cluster. Valid values are
slurm. If not given, the default will be
- -status <host>
- Query and print the status of an already installed cluster, where the cluster is identified by <host>.
- -test <host>
- Attempt to submit a test job to an already installed cluster, where the cluster is identified by <host>.
Copyright © 1990-2019 Center for High Throughput Computing, Computer Sciences Department, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI. All Rights Reserved. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.