continue suspended jobs from the HTCondor queue
condor_continue [-help | -version ]
condor_continue [-debug ] [ -pool centralmanagerhostname[:portnumber] | -name scheddname ] | [-addr “<a.b.c.d:port>”] **
condor_continue continues one or more suspended jobs from the
HTCondor job queue. If the -name option is specified, the named
condor_schedd is targeted for processing. Otherwise, the local
condor_schedd is targeted. The job(s) to be continued are identified
by one of the job identifiers, as described below. For any given job,
only the owner of the job or one of the queue super users (defined by
QUEUE_SUPER_USERS macro) can continue the job.
- Display usage information
- Display version information
- -pool centralmanagerhostname[:portnumber]
- Specify a pool by giving the central manager’s host name and an optional port number
- -name scheddname
- Send the command to a machine identified by scheddname
- -addr “<a.b.c.d:port>”
- Send the command to a machine located at “<a.b.c.d:port>”
- Causes debugging information to be sent to
stderr, based on the value of the configuration variable
- Continue all jobs in the specified cluster
- Continue the specific job in the cluster
- Continue jobs belonging to specified user
- -constraint expression
- Continue all jobs which match the job ClassAd expression constraint
- Continue all the jobs in the queue
condor_continue will exit with a status value of 0 (zero) upon success, and it will exit with the value 1 (one) upon failure.
To continue all jobs except for a specific user:
% condor_continue -constraint 'Owner =!= "foo"'
Copyright © 1990-2019 Center for High Throughput Computing, Computer Sciences Department, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI. All Rights Reserved. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.