Accounting ClassAd Attributes¶
- If this record is for an accounting group with quota, the name of the group.
- The total number of seconds this submitter has used since they first arrived in the pool. Note this is not weighted by cpu cores – an eight core job running for one hour has a usage of 3600, compare with WeightedAccumulatedUsage
- The Unix epoch time in seconds when this user claimed resources in the system. This is persistent and survives reboots and HTCondor upgrades.
- If this record is for an accounting group with quota, the amount of quota statically configured.
- A boolean which is true if this record represents an accounting group
- The unix epoch time, in seconds, when this submitter last had claimed resources.
- The current effective priority of this user.
- The priority factor of this user.
- The current number of slots claimed.
- When the negotiator computes the fair share of the pool that each user should get, assuming they have infinite jobs and every job matches every slot, the SubmitterShare is the fraction of the pool this user should get. A floating point number from 0 to 1.0.
- When the negotiator computes the fair share of the pool that each user should get, assuming they have infinite jobs and every job matches every slot, the SubmitterLimit is the absolute number of cores this user should get.
- The fully qualified name of the user or accounting group. It will be
of the form
- The total amount of core-seconds used by this user since
they arrived in the system, assuming
SLOT_WEIGHT = CPUS
- A total number of requested cores across all running jobs from the submitter.